Vi øker staben
Er du vår nye salgsleder?
Head Of Sales ELLE / United Influencers
ELLE is the number one fashion magazine and media brand in the world, and exists in over 60 countries through 46 different editions. The magazine is a leading source of inspiration for the very latest trends in fashion and accessories, beauty and well-being, travel and interiors. ELLE was founded in Paris in 1945, and has more that 60 million readers worldwide. ELLE Norway has existed since 1997 and is published 10 times a year. We have won Magazine of the year twice and are considered the biggest fashion establishment in the country. Together with United Influencers we offer our customers a dynamic and wide range of marketing activities stretching from the world of ELLE to the concepts of influencer marketing.
We are looking for a head head of sales to our office in Oslo, who except from leading the team of high skilled sales individuals have the thrive to create direct business opportunities with existing and prospective customers. This means giving advise to our customers within everything related to strategic marketing within the world of ELLE Magazine and the rapid growing influencer industry. Your task is to lead and develop our Norwegian team towards success, not least by implementing ”a leading by example” strategy. That is, you will be responsible for an individual budget along with having a supportive role for the team’s overall budgets. You will be responsible for packaging the best possible influencer marketing solutions on the market together with embracing the value of ELLE Magazine for premium brands.
Your main responsibility is to attract and obtain customers and to ensure that their KPI:s are managed, analyzed and fulfilled. In this role you will be the main point of contact towards marketing teams as well as media- and PR- agencies in Norway with the main objective to enhance the advantages of embracing our packages and services. You will run and manage campaigns with a main ambition to continuously improve your customers’ results.
Except from managing important customer relationships and creating a network of influencers and influencer agents, you’ll also be responsible for developing your fellow team of sales individuals in order to help the company to achieve its overall strategic goals and sales targets.
The role will be based on our office in central Oslo and with support from our CEO you will be expected to work both independently and team oriented.
If you are ready to be part of an exiting company in fast growing industry, then this is probably what you are looking for!
Whom are we looking for?
Do you have a track record of being a high achiever within sales and have experience in managing a team of sales individuals? Is digital marketing something you are passionate about? Do you have a network of important stakeholders within marketing divisions and media agencies? Do you like working in a fast pace environment and to get the chance to grow within the company? If the answer is yes, then keep on reading.
About you, your background and experiences
- Proven experience from working with both key accounts and prospective customers.
- An understanding and enthusiasm for digital marketing, social media and ELLE as a brand.
- The ability to act trustworthy and to build relationships with both customers and other important stakeholders.
- Skilled networker.
- Relevant education and/or appropriate experience from the media- and/or marketing industry.
- Comfortable with handling all levels of decision makers.
- Excellent in writing and speaking in both Norwegian and English.
- Confident in speaking towards a greater crowd.
- You are thrilled to succeed in a fast pace environment and have a passion for reaching and exceeding targets and to help others to do the same.
- Experience from working with project management is an advantage.
- Confident decision maker
- Calm and methodical
- Responsible and reliable
- Eager to succeed with your set goals and your overall career
- A great team-player
- High negotiating skills
- Inclusive personality who understands that people have different needs in various situations.
Please send your application no later than September 25 to:
Jakob Wigselius, firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants will be managed continuously!